zondag, oktober 22

We see fresh cougar tracks nearly every time we go hiking. While we have not yet seen a cougar, he’s surely seen us. It has made for pretty lively hiking here and also made me wildly interested in these magnificent lions. I read everything I could get my hands on about them and then put it into my own words here across the landscape of the cougar’s body.I also have thought about how one day I might be attacked and I always tell my husband please do not kill a lion who might be eating me. I’d never want the life of an extraordinary creature like a cougar to end to save my life. If I have to go, then I’d prefer that way to many other possibilities. The necklace on the woman inside the cougar has a tiny painting of this scene. This painting is an expression of my big love and affection for this amazing creature.