maandag, augustus 25

I like the catches of sight into macro. I like textures, surfaces, the risks of nature. I like the forms vegetable, inert, alive. I like what the objective reveals me. I seek the fault in the catch of sight which will create the interest and the magic. I seek the reflection, the irisation, the crack, the roughness or softness. I like to associate the photographs. To associate faces, bodies and landscapes. To associate improbable images bent and revealed by a title. These associated images must then tell a history, a fragment of life. Sometimes the smell or comprehension is not immediate and you can ask for the reason of such a joining. It is voluntary! I like when the direction remains a few inaccessible moments, as a scene surprised in the street which one will understand all the tension only with the development of the photograph.

My catches of sight are drawings of pencil. Photoshop becomes my brush. To reveal, clear up, saturate, correct, contrast, modify some colors or to add some pigments of blur. This numerical work finishes my table, the photograph which I will publish.

If you are touched, you, virtual walker, then I would be charmed by it. Then do not hesitate to say to me what you felt, to write in a few words the history which has been just written in your spirit. It is a true happiness to read you, a true happiness to see that our universal language are these photographs which we hang to our screens.