donderdag, april 23

My friends call me eef. So do some strangers, which is fine with me. I have been drawing since I was in the womb, using placenta fluid as finger paint. You'd think I'd be a better artist by now, but hey at least I'm not that bad.

I've used my art for many projects with many people. I illustrated 3 issues of the black and white comic book series "Creep" for Conspiracy Productions, and also did issue two of "Puppet Terrors: Murder, Mayhem and no Strings Attached". I have worked with Brian Godawa (To End All Wars) on a graphic novel for his "Cruel Logic" Screenplay, as well as director David L. Cunningham (To End All Wars, Little House on the Prairie, After...) doing storyboards for his film "After...". I wrote and drew a 100 page graphic novel, titled "the Weevil", and my new series "Chumble Spuzz: Kill the Devil" was picked up by SLG publishing.

As well as draw I am in the band Lunaractive, a rock band who tours the US and tries to get people to give them money. So far I'm not making much money in either art or rocking, but I continue to do it because it's who I am and what I love to do.