woensdag, maart 29

Hi all,,, Here is my last little project. It is about one of my faouvorite robots: Optimus Prime from the Transformers Gen 1. I have tried to make this robot as I think he would be in the real world. I mean, a true truck. As a true truck he is no clear and his parts as truck are the same that his parts like robot. I like to see it as an old used truck. I would like to thanks Daniel Martinez lara (http:\\www.pepeland.com ) his help with the setup and the animation. He is really good at these points and his advices had helped me a lot I have linked too a great videotuto about how to transform a biped char into a bones skeleton. I think it is great. I also would like to thank everybody who has seen the job and contributed to make it better. I have linked an animation of the robot in a tipical US street. The city in Matrix Reloaded inspired me to do it this way. There is two files. The big one is in 1024*720 and the small is 720*576. I think it is much better to see the big one. I have linked too some high size renders and some differetns view of both the robot and the truck. I am working in another animation inside an highway with more cars running. I will post it as soon as it is finished. I hope you like it and, as ussual, C&C are welcome